Do you/your partner enjoy ass licking?


I've been with my wife for 10 years now and our sex life is still very hot. I think it's because we explore different ways to pleasure each other that it's stayed that way. I don't know how long ago it was, but for the first 3 years or so we didn't really do any ass play. But then we were on vacation in St. Lucia and while giving me a blowjob she went down further and started licking the lower part of my balls and then my taint which felt really good. So this became a regular thing and eventually she went all the way down and licked my ass while jerking me off (the old rusty trombone right?) and it was great. I reciprocated and then we had a crazy stretch where we both ate each other's asses in the 69 position and it was pretty hot. Of course she then became more comfortable with her ass and it's pleasures so she started letting me fuck her ass and it was great, but only once in a while. She had never been fucked there before so I felt kind of proud. I don't know when or why but our anal fixations kind of went away and we had some vanilla same routine sex for a long time and it really started to get boring for both of us. So maybe a few years ago i was just so horny and we started our sexy time which began with a lot of making out and touching at the same time . She would give me a handjob and I'd start playing with her pussy but she laid on her side and gave me easy access to her ass so I said fuck it this time and started caressing her ass and I could tell she was into it. We did a lot of sensual soft kissing while this was going on. I eventually pulled her up and sat her up then I sat behind her. I began to kiss her neck from behind and massaged her tits. Then I kissed her all over her back and worked my way down to her ass. I propped her up on all fours and went to town eating her delicious ass while playing with her clit at the same time. She had a crazy orgasm and it's been a semi regular act for a while now. She doesn't eat my ass anymore but I really don't get much out of it so I don't mind. Besides she gives amazing blowjobs every time so I'm fully satisfied. It just so happens that tonight is sexy time so I'm all amped up now having shared this. I think I'll eat her ass tonight. I know you'll all be rooting me on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Real Story

Ham sab hee khush thay keh monson kee barish kay is mosam main farm house per kisqadar maza araha thaa. Sab hee family kay log thay aur sab ...